Hints, Tips, Known Issues
- The Streamer themselves will count as 1 live viewer.
- On rare occasions, on the Streamer page, the viewers count will show a value of 0 even though there are current viewers. If this happens, the work around is to click the refresh button in the UI above the video player and verify that OBS is currently streaming.
- Auto-update client - The dlive.exe will check on startup for a new version on dlive.org and if so, update itself.
- Switch to browser if WebView2 is not installed - If the host machine does not have the necessary version of WebView2, the dlive front end will launch in the user's default browser.
- Support live viewers count - The number of live viewers will be shown on the Streamer and Viewer page.
- Bench and GA metrics for viewer stats - Send summary metrics once the viewer stops viewing a stream.
- Remove join channel Bench ping - Remove metric that has limited use and sent too often.
- Fix default window sizing - Widen the default window size to 1440.
- Stream info pop-up with RTMP link - Add a copy feature for the RTMP URI.
- Live view count, added viewers count to channel - See Enhancements
- Consistent chat color for users - Users will keep a consistent color for their name in the chat window.
- Live label color change - Change color to red from yellow.
- Checkbox to not show feedback dialog on exit
- GA event for streamer startup
- WebUI: Streamer share magnet link on Twitter
- WebUI: Feedback Menu button
- Fix installer to run on silent mode without hanging
- Swarm issue with not detecting the presence of streamer in trackerCookie setup.
- Update swarm chat server information whenever new chat endpoint info is received from source.
- Clean up existing chat server info if streamer connects to the tracker.
- Send CFU metric every 24 hours.
- Full Streaming Enabled - Channel setup and streaming is open to all users. Read the guides at -= https://docs.dlive.org/docs to create your channel, set up OBS, and start streaming.
- Streamer Chat Moderation - Streamers have the option to disable the chatbox at their discretion. Dlive aims to provide users with the necessary tools to foster a safe and inclusive community for all.
- Viewer Experience Rating - We at Dlive crave user feedback. The viewer experience rating tool allows viewers to give direct feedback to the development team, so we can continue improving the viewing experience.
- Localization - Language settings are now available for Portuguese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, and English.
- WebView - Dlive Protocol has now migrated over from Google Chrome to WebView, to provide the best possible streaming and viewing experience for all users.
Updated about 2 months ago